logo

Ballerina OrganiQ XL_PUR_2661_MONTANA_7770_D1

Ballerina Kitchen - OrganiQ

360 0 3 0
Ballerina OrganiQ XL_RESOPAL-PRO_31016_D13

From the material, through production, right through to recycling – during theFrom the material, through production, right through to recycling – during thedevelopment of OrganiQ by the company „Holzwerk Rockenhausen GmbH &Co. KG“ in cooperation with the Institute for Composite Materials at theUniversity of Kaiserslautern, the focus was on the entire process chain.

The first sustainable cutlery organiser

The environmentally friendly OrganiQ composite has a natural fibre content of78 percent – hemp and kenaf in equal quantities. The remaining 22% is madeup of meshed duroplastic bonding material, water-based in manufacture andfree of formaldehyde and phenol resins.

Kenaf:

This consists of rough-haired stems and lobed leaves of the plant Hibiscuscannabinus. The fibrous plant from the mallow family is similar to jute, but isless sensitive to light. Furthermore, it has good tensile and flexural propertieswith a low density.

Hemp:

This is one of the oldest and most versatile cultivated plants known to man.The advantage of the fibres lies in their very good resistance to wear and tear -the products feature a longer service life. They can be reused throughrecycling.

★ Kitchen Manufacturer

  • Ballerina

News Category

News Category
Kitchen Manufacturer News

User comments

There are no user comments for this listing.

More Informations about this Kitchen Manufacturer